|Ranch Breakfast Ride
The Ranch Breakfast Ride is simply the best way to visit and explore the valley at your own pace!
We transport bikes and passengers to the Stehekin Valley Ranch each morning starting at 8:00 A.M. answering questions and providing a valley tour along the way.
Arriving at the Ranch, coffee brews on the stone fireplace (tea and hot chocolate available as well) and the cook is at the grill ready to take your order. Each guest orders a custom breakfast from the sumptuous Ranch menu.
Guests usually leave the Ranch to begin their morning ride between 9:00 and 9:30. Some ride an additional two miles up-valley to High Bridge and the Agnes Gorge Trail. Others return down valley to see the sites such as Harlequin Bridge, Buckner Orchard, Rainbow Falls, the Old School, the Bakery and the Organic Garden. The return ride from the Ranch is mostly downhill suitable for all ages and riding capabilities. The Ranch Breakfast Ride is an exceptional way to see the lower valley at your own pace!
- $35 Adults
- $30 under 12yrs. old,
- $20 infants and toddlers in Burley carrier
- Transportation to the Stehekin Valley Ranch including narrative history of the Stehekin Valley along the way.
- Delicious custom made breakfast at the Ranch.
- Bikes until 1:30 in the afternoon - plenty of time for exploration and hiking.
- For an additional charge, bikes can be returned later in the day.
Reservations required: See us at the Discovery Bike Stand by 4:00 p.m. the day before your intended ride or make email reservations.
For email reservations:
- Email us with your request. Our email address is: email@example.com
- The email should include number in your party (12 max.) and whether they are adults, under 12 or infants. Additionally, we will need to know heights of bike riders and frame preference. (Men or women's frame).
- Upon confirmation from Discovery Bikes, please send deposit check (to Discovery Bikes) for one half of total.
Thank you! We look forward to seeing you in Stehekin.